Chinese New Year / Lunar New Year is this Saturday, January 28, 2017. There are so many things to prepare for like: cleaning the house, getting your hair cut, and making sure you have crisp bills & red envelopes if you’re married…I just got married recently so this part is super new to me.
For more about the new year check out:
- 10 Lunar New Year Facts to Help Answer Your Pressing Questions
- Lunar New Year dos and don’ts
- Welcome the Year of the Rooster with These Recipes That Remind Chefs of Home
- For the Cantonese, Lunar New Year means scouring the black market for an auspicious, delicious bacteria
- Lunar New Year Celebrated Around the World with Food, Fireworks, Family
- Lunar New Year Celebrations ‘Struggle with Identity’ as Neighborhoods Change