I MISS sour cream & onion chips, but no more.
I found a recipe for sour cream & onion powder. There are a bunch out there, but I wanted to make use of ingredients that I had.
- 2 tablespoon of dry buttermilk powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 2 teaspoon of dry onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of dry parsley
- a smidge less than 1/4 teaspoon of Swerve (sugar)
Dust that magic on everything. I’ve been using it on macadamia nuts and…my life has changed. The Mister has used it on pork rinds. Enjoy!